cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

create Attendee and return meeting url to attendee

christinak
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to use createAttendee and GetjoinurlMeeting in one https post?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It is a best practice to issue a single XML API request per HTTPS transaction.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It is a best practice to issue a single XML API request per HTTPS transaction.

christinak
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Nathan, i appreciate your response.

I am attempting to send leads from Unbounce server over to WebEx automatically.  In order to utilize xml api, we must find a way to authenticate first and then send the xml data.

The web submission form outputs the data fields we need to create the attendee; however, on the Unbounce side, there is no mechanism to include the header with the securityContext. There are two methods that the server uses: It can send data to a CRM (Webhook -  https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203510044)  and the other is post data to URL (htttp://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203708344#content2).

Since we can't use URL API  to create an attendee, what would be the best way to handle this scenario?

Hello,

The customization of that product seems to be limited and the XML would not match the spec for the WebEx XML API. It would probably be best to develop your own web portal that can take the form submission data and then perform javascript or server side XML API requests to WebEx.

Would somebody here be able to assist me in doing that?  I have resources just not the expertise.

Hello,

I'll have to defer to the community on that. My team provides consultation and support for the WebEx APIs but is not setup to provide custom development.

Thanks Nathan.  Do i need to repost this thread anywhere?

To the WebEx Dev Community:  Are there any takers out there?  Just need some brainstorming time, some suggestions, guidance...

Hello,

Third party usage of this forum is fairly limited and you may find more success searching for a developer elsewhere. My team can certainly meet to discuss your needs and the WebEx APIs you would use to meet them, but designing a custom portal and the code to use the API requests would be the responsibility of you or your developer.

Thanks – once I have a method developed I will check in should I encounter any errors.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: