Views
Helpful
Replies

Support of UCCX on HCS platform

dkeight
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know the official line on UCCX support on HCS platform (in partner datacenter, not  on-premise) ?

Within the Cisco HCS VM requirements document at https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/hcs/10_1_2/HCS_Solution/Compatibility_Matrix/HCS_Virtual_Machine_Requirements.pdf

UCCX is listed, with a link to the VM (TRC or specs-based) models which suggests it is supported, however UCCX is not listed in the standard applications on the HCS portal Collaboration - Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) - Cisco .

In there it lists CUCM, IM&P, UCCE, but no sign of UCCX.

I tried reaching out to PDI, but they no longer answer questions on Collaboration, so thought I'd post my question here in case anyone has come across this before.

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is on our partner hosted HCS environment

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It’s supported we are as a partner doing it in HCS environment and now Cisco under flex even allows selling ccx as a subscription license so rest assured you are good to go

Thanks

Srini

Hi Srini,

Many thanks for your quick reply - can you confirm whether this is on your HDS (at the partner) or at an on-premise HCS ?

Kind regards

David

This is on our partner hosted HCS environment

Thanks

Srini

Thanks Srini for coming back to me again, so quickly.

Your answer will be most useful to my organization - we are looking at deploying UCCX for some new customers, and this would be the best way forward for us, and most cost-effective too.

Kind regards

David

prismpeterr
Level 1
Level 1

you can know the official line on UCCX support on HCS platform through the Cisco router support  which will give you the whole idea about it

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: