cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Express Mobility Controller (1850)

sejelmohajj
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

We Have Cisco Express Mobility Controller (1850), does it support Integration with Cisco ISE for  Employee (Access to Internal Network) and Guest  (Access to Only Internet) with ISE Portal.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support is on the near term roadmap from the controller team to support advanced use cases of CWA, COA, URL-redirection and DNS based ACLs

For now only basic RADIUS dot1x are supported. This means you cannot switch access once a device is authorized. employee would get access in one VLAN with an ACL and not be able to change

please reach out to wireless team for roadmap update

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don’t think they have added support as of yet

Supports radius Dot1x But no coa or url redirection

Will double check

I have integrated my other 5520 controller with ISE using couple of Access list one for redirection and another one for Internet Only Access, can i achive this with  Cisco Express Mobility Controller (1850), what is the way forward.

The controllers are not the same as I understand it

I am still researching as well

Please ask the respective network device team what is their support

You can also try it, if the code is the same then the settings should be the same

In parallel I am asking our team as well what’s going on

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Support is on the near term roadmap from the controller team to support advanced use cases of CWA, COA, URL-redirection and DNS based ACLs

For now only basic RADIUS dot1x are supported. This means you cannot switch access once a device is authorized. employee would get access in one VLAN with an ACL and not be able to change

please reach out to wireless team for roadmap update

Thanks, I hope future releases will support all feature set.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: