cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA and CES can i filter based on geographical location?

T Ringwelski
Level 5
Level 5

Have a question, is it possible to filter inbound emails to on premises and cloud based on Geo origin?  I would like to limit only allowing emails coming from USA.  and would like option also in a Hybrid architecture to fail over from @ESA to the Cloud @CES in event the onprem fails over.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

T Ringwelski
Level 5
Level 5

I was able to locate the answer and posting here to share.

Needs the ability to geo-block inbound emails, only requires inbound email from North America? USA

1. Would like to confirm this is possible with Onprem ( manual configuration) and in CES cloud as the failover

Geolocation features are available in the 11.0 release of AsyncOS for Email. Filters can be set in the Host Access Table (HAT) in individual Sender Groups, in Message Filters, or in Content Filters. This can be configured in both on-prem and CES clusters with CES as a failover.

tringwelski wrote:

Have a question, is it possible to filter inbound emails to on premises and cloud based on Geo origin?  I would like to limit only allowing emails coming from USA.  and would like option also in a Hybrid architecture to fail over from @ESA to the Cloud @CES in event the onprem fails over.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

T Ringwelski
Level 5
Level 5

I was able to locate the answer and posting here to share.

Needs the ability to geo-block inbound emails, only requires inbound email from North America? USA

1. Would like to confirm this is possible with Onprem ( manual configuration) and in CES cloud as the failover

Geolocation features are available in the 11.0 release of AsyncOS for Email. Filters can be set in the Host Access Table (HAT) in individual Sender Groups, in Message Filters, or in Content Filters. This can be configured in both on-prem and CES clusters with CES as a failover.

tringwelski wrote:

Thanks