cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CloudCenter 4.8.2 nginx and SAML certificates

chris.sauls
Level 1
Level 1

I have upgraded from 4.6.1 to 4.7.0 to 4.8.2.  We have configured SAML for SSO and there is a certificate that was being used in the older version with tomcat.  Now that the system in on 4.8.2 and nginx is being used the SAML isn't working and best guess at the moment is the certificates need to be imported / moved to nginx.  Anyone know what the steps are for doing this in CloudCenter 4.8.2 on the ccm?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Issue was caused by a defect in 4.7.x.x version.  The SAML config had to be saved and exported updating the values and passed along to SSO team to update on that end.  Once updated SSO worked. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

chris.sauls
Level 1
Level 1

FYI I have tried this solution from the documentation and it didn't resolve the issue;

http://docs.cloudcenter.cisco.com/display/CCD482/Certificate+Authentication

Issue was caused by a defect in 4.7.x.x version.  The SAML config had to be saved and exported updating the values and passed along to SSO team to update on that end.  Once updated SSO worked. 

Ahh just saw your reply

Hi Chris,

I am not sure if you have worked with the C3 team on this but to resolve this all you’ve to do is regenerate the SP metadata on CloudCenter and export it to IDP.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Mohit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: