Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD to Finesse Migration Utility

jarosenf
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Per Guide:

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Design Guide, Release 10.6(1) - CAD - Cisco Finesse Desktop Mixed Mode Deployment…

Cisco Finesse Migration

The CAD to Finesse Migration utility automates the migration of some Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) configuration data to Cisco Finesse. The utility is run from a client with connectivity to the CAD and Finesse servers and allows for multi-stage migration of configuration data. The Reason Codes, Wrapup Codes, Phone Books, Contacts and some workflow actions are migrated.

For more details see, https:/​/​developer.cisco.com/​site/​finesse/​downloads/​cad-to-finesse/​index.gsp

The link is dead and I'm unable to find it. Is there anywhere I can download this uiltity still?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
8 Replies 8

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does anyone know if this utility may be used with 10.6 as the target version?

I have a client migrating from 9.0(2) to 10.6 so that we may gracefully migrate CAD to Finesse ... and then a final upgrade to 11.5.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Hi,

I haven't used the utility myself, but I would email the author of the utility "rlafount@cisco.com" to verify.

Thanx,

Denise

I did, thanks Denise. I'll post a reply once I hear back.

Thanks and regards,

Brian

I exchanged emails with Ryan, here's the outcome:

"Yes, you can export on 9.0(2), then upgrade, then run the tool again to import into the 10.6 version. I would try it in the lab first, just to make sure on your specific setup."

Thanks for updating the community with the reply. If it is not too much ask, if you do indeed try what Ryan is suggesting, can you keep us posted on whether or not it actually worked?

Will do. The upgrade is several weeks out. If you don't see a reply feel free to nudge me.

Regards,

Brian

Hi @Brian Carscadden - I was wondering if this tool actually worked for you? What type of information did it migrate over?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: