cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to register an IP Phone 8861 with CME 12?

jesusjimenez1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! I'm following all instruction to connect an IP Phone 8861 to one wireless network and I got it, but I can't to register this phone to CME 12. In Ethernet connection the phones are able to register but it doesn't work in Wifi network. Any Advice?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kashif2401
Level 1
Level 1

Can u cofirm whether the dhcp pool  from which the phone is getting ip is configured with option 150 tftp?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kashif2401
Level 1
Level 1

Can u cofirm whether the dhcp pool  from which the phone is getting ip is configured with option 150 tftp?

Hi,

It might be good to also post this question to the Cisco Support forums to see if you can also get an answer there.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/bd-p/5961-discussions-ip-telephony

Thanks!

Greg Rose

Cisco Community Manager

jesusjimenez1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Everyone! I'm feel like a newbie, indeed, several things were missed in my configuration, one of them were the Option 150 in my DHCP pool and Interworking. So, thank you for your time!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: