cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO implementation in Custom Finesse Agent Desktop.

brijraj.prasad1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have developed a Custom Finesse Agent desktop using Finesse Rest API in C# .net. We have utilised Cisco IDS mechanism for SSO and able to generate token. We are able to sign In using this token. We are also registering an xmpp client to subscribe to finesse notification service using Jabber-net.dll. While connecting I need to use token instead of Username and Password. Is there any way to achieve this using Jabber-net.dll or any other xmpp library. It will be very useful if any one can share samples.

Thanks,

Brij Raj

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brij,

I don't have any experience with connecting to the Finesse notification with a SSO agent. I do know based off of discussions in this forum that a lot of people use the XMPP library MatriX for C# .net, but it is not free/open source. Maybe folks who have integrated to Finesse with C# can comment.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Brij,

I don't have any experience with connecting to the Finesse notification with a SSO agent. I do know based off of discussions in this forum that a lot of people use the XMPP library MatriX for C# .net, but it is not free/open source. Maybe folks who have integrated to Finesse with C# can comment.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your quick response. It will be nice if you can provide some discussion links closure to it.

Thanks,

Brij Raj

Hi Brij,

This discussion might be useful: Re: Xmpp with .NET

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: