cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI Simulator setup completed with errors

BRIAN CONRAD
Level 1
Level 1

Trying the ACI simulator Lab and got a setup error. I think may be the same Executioon Server someone else had an issue with. I never got an email with the VPN info:

'Setup' resource command on 'Linux_Admin.ACI-009' failed with 'General' errorm37 s10 ago by admin

4 Replies 4

BRIAN CONRAD
Level 1
Level 1

Tried again and the setup completed however I get no returning IP packets after I connect to the VPN.

Hello b.conrad,

Could you please send me your DevNet username so I can check out your reservation and see what the issue may be?

Thanks!

Jacob

Looks like ACI Sim in your old reservation had some issues coming up. I won't be able to look at the resource since it has been torn down.

Is your current reservation working okay?

Thanks!
Jacob

I guess third time is the charm!

The first  try the setup had errors and I never got an email. SO I cancelled it.

The second try completed setup, I got connected on the VPN ( devnetsandboxlabs.cisco.com/rave28)

but was receiving no packets back from the Cisco end. (This is usually a configuration issue on the VPN device) Tried disconnecting , reconnecting but the issue still persisted.

So I cancelled that reservation too.

This third one seems to be working though.

Well now the APIC web page is not resopnding. Https just hangs.

SSH appears to be working at this time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: