cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

For CCM 11.X , i have 150 local users in the CCM and i am going to integrate with AD for addextra 100 users ,as CC 11.X is support both local and sync LDAP users ,when i create the sync in LDAP integrationwhat will be hppen for the current local users?

Amr zaky
Level 1
Level 1

For CCM 11.X , i have 150 local users in the CCM and i am going to integrate with AD for addextra 100 users ,as CC 11.X is support both local and sync LDAP users ,when i create the sync in LDAP integrationwhat will be hppen for the current local users?

-What happen for the current local users if the userID =SAMaccount in AD ?

-What happen for the current local users if the userID not equal SAMaccount in AD ?

1 Reply 1

adnan.alim
Level 5
Level 5

CUCM 11.x support both Local & LDAP Sync users simultaneously.

Once you enable LDAP intergation and if the userID (of Local User) matches an LDAP user, then the CUCM will convert that user into an LDAP user. Rest of the Local Users will remain as Local Users itself in CUCM.

Sometimes you have to wait for the overnight Garbage cleanup for the local account to be converted to LDAP User. If not, do the Full Sync.

All the information of the Local user (First Name, Last Name, Display Name, Telephone no., Mail ID, etc..) will be replaced as in the LDAP configuration. But all other configurations related to CUCM (Secutiy Group,  Controlled devices, etc..) will remain same.

If your query is addressed, then mark this question as answered. Do rate helpful posts.

Thanks,

Adnan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: