Views
Helpful
Replies

SS Transfer Conference Call from Finesse

tauqeer.nasir1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am trying to transfer a conference call by SS Transfer. I am getting some finesse errors while trying. In my case, original caller successfully transfers to the DN but agent (participants) are still connected with each other. Can anyone please explain the default behavior of Finesse on conference call transfer.

Thanks.

Touqeer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Touqeer,

Correct, when you do the SST to 12345, both the original caller and Agent B should be transferred to 12345. Since you are using the Finesse Agent Desktop, this would be a product issue so I would suggest opening a TAC case.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Touqueer,

Can you be more descriptive on the scenario that you are facing the Finesse errors? I wasn't able to reproduce any errors when I SS Transfer a conference call. Please explain the details of the scenario so that I can try to reproduce it and also what is the Finesse error you see. Also, are you doing this using the Finesse Agent Desktop or a custom built desktop.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your response. Here is the scenario and I am doing via finesse agent desktop.

1. Caller call on some DN 112233

2. Call lands on agent A

3. Agent A consult the call with Agent B

4. Agent A make it as a  conference call

5. Now we have three participants in the call ( original caller, Agent A, and Agent B)

6. Agent A SS Transfer to DN 12345

7. Original caller transferred to the DN 12345 successfully

8. Agent A and Agent B stuck in call with each other

9. Finesse did not allow to disconnect the call on finesse desktop

10. Agent A and Agent B can disconnect the call from IP communicator

As my knowledge, when agent A transfer the conference call, the original caller, and agent B should transfer to that DN (in my case 12345) Please correct if I am wrong. But in this case, original caller transfer to the DN 12345 and Agent A and agent B still stuck in the call with each other.

Thanks,

Touqeer

Hi Touqeer,

Correct, when you do the SST to 12345, both the original caller and Agent B should be transferred to 12345. Since you are using the Finesse Agent Desktop, this would be a product issue so I would suggest opening a TAC case.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thank you very much for the response.

Thanks,

Touqeer