cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I see the users (Supervisor & Admin) login logs

nkobayashi123
Level 1
Level 1

Time to time, I noticed my UCCX 10.6 configurations were changed and have caused problems in call center.(such as skill set or csq names...etc)

We have a quit few supervisors and admin users who have access to the server web page which allowed to change CSQ names, assignments of skill set...etc ... . and of course, when I asked around who made changes, everyone said "It was not me" ....... Please advise where can I find the user login logs to Supervisor web page and Admin web page....

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think this is the TAC's final answer...  

As I said in previous email , the audit logs don’t record much information. The information is limited and this is working at design. In simple words what you are trying to find will never show up on the audit logs. The audit logs from UCCX were not mean to reveal such as information with so much detail.

To answer your question :  Please let me know if there are different ways to find out the supervisors detail logs? No there is no such as logs.

Cisco TAC

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Since you are talking about changing CSQ names and assigning skill sets, that would be the supervisor and admin page of UCCX itself. I come more from the Finesse side, but I did find this table that shows that the Application Administration login issues and Application Administration Configuration issues are logged in the MADM. So, maybe those logs will tell you who logged in and the changes that were made?

If you want more specifics, I would open a TAC case.

Thanx,

Denise

Thank you Denise,

I opened TAC case but his first reply was "No such feature to see the history of the logging from supervisors and admin users".   I  just replied him back if he can guide me which logs I can find supervisors logged in and changed skill set etc......   (I could see app admin user ID information but could not find Supervisor login to the web page)

Hopefully, he can let me know something.... 

Hm. I would think that there has to be an audit trail for the actual config made to the system. It might be true that they don’t log every login. Hopefully they have something you can use to figure out who is guilty.

Hi Denise & dwfinnegan

I thought they have capability to view user history logs... but so far no luck....   I did not realize that supervisor web page can change CSQ name which caused incoming calls problem.  (Since csq name was changed, the call was not recognized...) 

I still haven't received a good answer from TAC.... He told me to try audit log (Cisco Unified Serviceability -> Tools -> Audit log Configuration -> Select Server)  but the log was not even showed the user ID.     I tried Cisco Audit Logs,  Cisco Audit Event Service.   I can see all the user IDs from the log.   So, I am going to ask TAC how I can distinguish  who logged in to supervisor page or just logged on to agent desktop from the log.    Hopefully, i can get some answers.... 

I think this is the TAC's final answer...  

As I said in previous email , the audit logs don’t record much information. The information is limited and this is working at design. In simple words what you are trying to find will never show up on the audit logs. The audit logs from UCCX were not mean to reveal such as information with so much detail.

To answer your question :  Please let me know if there are different ways to find out the supervisors detail logs? No there is no such as logs.

Cisco TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: