Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE Guest with Spilt webpage

Hi,

I was gong through a cisco communities only. i saw a cisco webpage design where you can spilt the web page for hosting scroll such as feed running on the side and other side for the user login.

Is this possible

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ok what you’re showing is output from the ISE portal builder

http://isepb.cisco.com

This is used for making a portal with richer layout, theme and images. This is used for those who’d don’t have staff to code

To achieve the ability to display a feed you would need to come up with your own code to insert into the portal

I would suggest using the portal builder to come up with a layout and then ask that support mailer to see if they can assist insert the script

Keep in mind making the scripts maybe beyond the free basic portal support included

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please explain further what your exact needs are

Show the example

example.JPG

Instead of Announcements we have a rolling messages for the updates messages like a rss feed updating so something like of that sort.

i have seen a example in community itself some one said to have a custom code to have this kind.

Ok what you’re showing is output from the ISE portal builder

http://isepb.cisco.com

This is used for making a portal with richer layout, theme and images. This is used for those who’d don’t have staff to code

To achieve the ability to display a feed you would need to come up with your own code to insert into the portal

I would suggest using the portal builder to come up with a layout and then ask that support mailer to see if they can assist insert the script

Keep in mind making the scripts maybe beyond the free basic portal support included

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: