Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL Hookflash with Blind transfer

sniramon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I'm currently testing interop between Cisco VG and Intervoice IVR using E1 lineside (CAS - FXS Loopstart) as Diagram below;

Topology.jpg

When customer (in this case ext.1235) calling in, the call will route to intervoice and intervoice will transfer this call to agent. I use the default tcl script app-h450-transfer.2.0.0.10.tcl which downloaded from CCO. The result is, at the agent phone, we can see the first call coming in to ext. 1234 from 2525 which is intervoice number, once we answer this call, the second call would come in immediately from ext.1235. When agent answer the 2nd call, they can talk to customer but we will see 2 calls appear on agent phone (9951). I suspect that it's not using blind transfer in this case. How can we determine which transfer method use? Talked to intervoice engineer, they said they using blind transfer by sending hookflash, transfer extension and flash.

10 Replies 10

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

where you are applying TCL script, VG or CME ?. could you please share logs the below debugs.

debug voip app.

debug ccsip messages

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Hi Raghavendra,

I apply TCL to incoming call leg from PSTN (incoming dial-peer from PSTN). I do change a bit from CME to CUCM but still get the same result. I also attached the debug request with revised topology too. Appreciate your help.

Attached logs are incomplete.

Please use “logging buffer 10000000” and “no logging console” configuration and collect logs.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

please use logging buffer and collect logs, I don't see any digits collected after hookflash transfer.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Try this one. ☺

please try to increase the delay-time to 4 and try.since you configured delay time to 1 sec call is immediately placed to 1234 .

param delay-time 4

Feb 26 09:46:20.352: //322//AFW_:/vtr_ev_dcdigits: DCDIGITS [1234]

Feb 26 09:46:20.352: //322//TCL :/tcl_TimerObjCmd:  timer start leg_timer 1 323

Feb 26 09:46:20.352: //322//TCL :/tcl_TimerStartObjCmd: timer start leg_timer 1 323

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Thanks Raghavendra. It’s work after I increase delay time.

Glad to hear that.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Another debug for CCSIP

The previous one might not complete debug. Please see this one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: