cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

mobile VNI 2017-2022?

glebrun
Level 1
Level 1

I am under the impression that the mobile VNI was released in previous years in February. It seems to me that this has not yet happened this year and I cannot find information about a planned release.

Do you plan to update the mobile VNI this year?

If yes, do you already know when it should become available?

Many thanks for your very valuable work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks Guillaume for your interest in Cisco's Visual Networking Index (VNI).

Unfortunately, due to revised priorities set forth by our new Marketing VP, we did not update our mobile VNI Forecast in FY'18  - which we have historically delivered prior to Mobile World Congress in February.  However, this situation is subject to change.

We will be glad to reach out to you if the VNI Forecasts are re-instated (in some fashion) or if new thought leadership projects are established.

While we are going through a transitional process to fully align with our corporate goals/objectives, we’d like you to know how much we really appreciate the valuable VNI partnership that we’ve been able to establish and benefit from over the past few years.

Thanks,

Shruti

Cisco VNI/GCI team

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks Guillaume for your interest in Cisco's Visual Networking Index (VNI).

Unfortunately, due to revised priorities set forth by our new Marketing VP, we did not update our mobile VNI Forecast in FY'18  - which we have historically delivered prior to Mobile World Congress in February.  However, this situation is subject to change.

We will be glad to reach out to you if the VNI Forecasts are re-instated (in some fashion) or if new thought leadership projects are established.

While we are going through a transitional process to fully align with our corporate goals/objectives, we’d like you to know how much we really appreciate the valuable VNI partnership that we’ve been able to establish and benefit from over the past few years.

Thanks,

Shruti

Cisco VNI/GCI team