Views
Helpful
Replies

How to capture full dialled number using dialog API in finesse

siddharth_sinha
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have implemented finesse call history gadget in our UCCE 11.5 setup. We have set a translation pattern in cucm 11.5 for few DID numbers. When we dial those DID numbers through finesse we get those translated number displayed in our call history gadget. Finesse dialog API is used in call history gadget to record the calls answered/taken by user. My ask is, is there any possibility through dialog API or any other finesse API that we can show/display the full number dialed and not the translated pattern number.

1 Reply 1

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I can't remember off the top of my head if the Finesse dialog shows the full number dialed. When the call comes in, take a look at the dialog event from either the client logs or the webservices logs. If you see the full number in the API, then you can modify the gadget to display that field. The full number dialed won't be in any event other than the dialog event.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: