Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meeting Management wrong start time and duration

afzam2002
Level 1
Level 1

hello:

I'm working on Cisco Meeting Management server version 1.0.1.51, but start Time and duration is wrong on Meeting page by about 15 hours, but under event logs time is showed properly. Someone else with this case?

Rgs,

Adriana

5 Replies 5

nileshgondalia
Level 5
Level 5

Hello

I had a similar issue some weeks ago, but then I updated the NTP addresses and the CDR reciver address and this resolved the issue, but I did have to wait for the NTP to go green.

These settings are under Settings/ NTP and CDR

Hope it helps.

Regards

Nilesh Gondalia

Hi Nilesh, thanks by your reply,

I can see NTP with status sys_peer in green, and CMS server with status verified,  CDR is configured and connected, but time is still wrong. any other idea?

Rgs,

Adriana

Hi Adriana

The only other time I have seen this behaviour, is when the Cisco Meeting Manager is in a different time zone to the Cisco Meeting Server.

For example, my Cisco Meeting manager is in London, but I have Cisco Meeting Servers in the USA. I schedule the calls via TMS and in Cisco Meeting Manager some of the Conferences show the USA local time not the London Local time.

I think this may be because the conference was scheduled by users in the USA or could be ad-hoc escalation calls from hosted on the USA CMS.

These are the things I have seen and experienced, so hopefully help you identify what your issue may be. If not raise with TAC.

Hope it helps

Thanks

Nilesh Gondalia

afzam2002
Level 1
Level 1

There was a defect identified on that CMS software release in which the Web Admin logs show the wrong time stamp since the reference time is taken from the Hypervisor where the CMS server is running:

webadmin time out of sync

CSCvf78579

Thanks for the update. Really helpful..

Glad you got to the bottom of it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: