cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE patch upgrading

geeyc5113
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know let say if I upgrade my ISE from ver 2.1 to ver 2.2.  Do I need to install one by one of the patches from patch 1 to patch 7 or actually I just need to install patch 7?  If I install patch 7, do I still need to install the Strutsfix patch?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sadashivpalde
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gee,

You can directly install patch 7 as ISE patches are cumulative, instead of installing patch 1 to patch 7.

I believe the patch is already integrated with 2.2 Patch 7. So if you are using 2.2 patch 7, you do not need to install struts-fix patch separately.

Regards,

Sadashiv

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

sadashivpalde
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gee,

You can directly install patch 7 as ISE patches are cumulative, instead of installing patch 1 to patch 7.

I believe the patch is already integrated with 2.2 Patch 7. So if you are using 2.2 patch 7, you do not need to install struts-fix patch separately.

Regards,

Sadashiv

Nidhi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Patches are cumulative. No need to install all the patches. you can directly install patch 7

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: