cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AD Diag Question

Ping Zhou
Level 8
Level 8

When I run AD test by "run all tests" button, "DNS A record low level AP Query" failed with message " DNS response is invalid." and "DNS SRV record query" Warning with message " SRV record found. Not all SRV records have IP, will..." Other than these, everything else was Successful, and AD AuthC and AuthZ is working fine. What might be the reasons for these? Would these be caused by this ISE Bug "CSCuz96643"?  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes. See also CSCuq95531.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes. See also CSCuq95531.

Can you share the bug CSCuq95531 info, I tried to look it up and got this message.

#"""

Insufficient Permissions to View Bug

This bug contains proprietary information and is not yet publicly available.

Cisco Support Community

#"""

Thanks,

It should have become visible since my last update. I updated that defect again and am hoping the review would process it correctly this time. Meanwhile, here is the condition of its trigger:

This happens when defined DNS doesn't contains A-Records and it forwards recursive queries to other DNS's.

Failed status should be returned only if DNS is not available. In this case the status should be Warning with appropriate description.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: