Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Infrastructure and APIC-EM PNP

dasampson
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Everyone,

This is probably the wrong forum for this post, please redirect me if this is so.

I am trying to implement the Plug and Play ability with APIC-EM and Prime Infrastructure.  We have being using Prime Infrastructure but have only recently added APIC-EM to our environment.  I have joined Prime to APIC-EM and vice versa.  It appears the Prime and APIC-EM are sync'd succesfully.

When in Prime, I try to create a Plug and Play profile for either Routers or Switches and I get an error message saying, "Failed - Site Creation is failed. null" when I try to Save New Plug and Play Profile.  Any ideas what is going wrong?

Our Prime Infrastructure version is 3.3 and APIC-EM Version 1.6.0.30151.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Dave

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Apologies for delay in responding to you. Please find this url - Video Link : 13949 for related information. Moving your question under Prime Infra community for more visibility of support engineers.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

karien.verster
Level 1
Level 1

Hi dasampson,
I am having the exact same issue, just with version 3.4 on PI.
Did you ever get your issue resolved?

Hi,

It turned out to be that I didn't have the Plug and Play feature loaded in APIC-EM.  I can't access our APIC-EM at the moment to give you the exact area to go to install the feature.  If you need this information, please  reply and I will take a look when I get back to the office next week.

Turns out that was my issue too.  I was totally under the impression that the pnp feature would be built in from the start.  

Got it sorted out now,

Thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: