Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Permalink in Finesse gadget ask for login

Using Finesse 10.5 and CUIC 10.5 when we place a permalink of CUIC into Finesse gadget as in Figure 1 below the Finesse gadget request for CUIC login and we are unable to press 'login' button (button inactive). Please help about this issue.

t6awqq.png

Figure 1: Screen shot

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I do not have access to a 10.5 system, so I cannot try this myself. I'd recommend opening up the browser's developers tool to see if there are any errors when the page loads. I also noticed that the Username/Password fields are not filled in. Does the Log in button get activated when those fields are populated?

The CUIC gadget is just putting the permalink in an iframe. Do you see the same issue when you paste that link directly to your browser? How about if you created a simple HTML page that has an iframe with that permalink?

Thanx,

Denise

Hi, I had open the browser developer tool and found there is an error I think about parent and child thing. Even I fill in a username and password the login button still not activate. I had opened the link in another tab of web-browser it is working fine. With another sample gadget, it also works fine, actually, there are 2 permalinks in the same tab but the first permalink ask for login but the second one is working fine.

Please suggest more.

Thanks