Views
Helpful
Replies

VM license error when importing

martucci
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have upgraded my lab from 2.3 to 2.4, and the system is asking for the VM license. I have imported the license for the primary PAN, and all went fine, but when on the primary PAN, I try to add the license associated to the secondary, I have the following error.

Invalid license file, UDI mismatch: Platform Primary UDI: "ISE-VM-K9:V01:<primary SN here>", Primary UDI: "ISE-VM-K9:V01:<secondary SN here>", Secondary UDI: "::"

How do I have to add the license tight to the secondary?I see no option on the secondary node itself.

Do I have to generate a second license with the SN of the primary?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We import all the license files to the primary PAN only but nothing to be imported to any of the secondary ISE nodes.

The UDI should be have the primary PAN's in either the primary UDI or the secondary UDI.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We import all the license files to the primary PAN only but nothing to be imported to any of the secondary ISE nodes.

The UDI should be have the primary PAN's in either the primary UDI or the secondary UDI.

Thanks a lot Hsing,

I was able now to generate the license correctly

Hi bros,

I have the same issue when adding the licenses into the 2nd PAN. How do i fix it?

thanks in advance.

Br,

hainm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: