Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse 11.6 poor translation

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi eveybody,

I have a problem with the client who complained about the finesse translation.He told me that he bought the solution because Cisco told him that he would have finesse in his native language.

We have upload in UCCX and SocialMiner the package of idioms. The portuguese from Brazil.

"poor translation, to be more specific not concluded in details as customers expect"

Then I have made a lab to see the problem of him:

No_translation.png

The worst part is yet to come. I see the same problem in all reports from CUIC.

Does anybody know how to fix that problems?

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Daniel,

The Recent Call History and Recent State History gadgets are live data (CUIC) gadgets. So, this seems to be an issue on the CUIC side, especially since you said you see the same problem in the reports in CUIC.

According to the CUIC documentation, Brazilan Portuguese is a supported language: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1106/user/guide/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user/cuic_b_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user_chapter_01.html#referenc...

On the CUIC, is it just the reports not being translated? Or the whole site? I would suggest that you open up a TAC case to investigate why CUIC is not picking up the locale.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

The problem in cuic is partial translation, some report in portuguese and another information in english.

thanx

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi Daniel,

Like I mentioned earlier, I would suggest opening a TAC case. That seems to be a bug on their side.

Thanx,

Denise