cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LstmeetingattendeeHistory and orderBy

d.roberts1
Level 1
Level 1

I see in the documentation that the LstmeetingattendeeHistory API allows you to request the results are ordered with the <order> / <orderBy> constructs. I'd like to order by: Name, JoinTimeThe documentation does not specify which values of orderBy are valid (me thinking every property in the payload would be available).

I was able to use the documentation example of <orderBy>CONFID</orderBy>. "NAME" however did not work. I then searched the java classes created by the XSD for OrderByType.java containing "CONFID".  The only one was:  com/webex/schemas/_2002/_06/service/attendee/OrderByType.java

This file contains: ATTENDEENAME, however that does not work:

<bodyContent xsi:type="java:com.webex.service.binding.history.LstmeetingattendeeHistory">

<meetingKey>743169819</meetingKey>

<order>

<orderBy>ATTENDEENAME</orderBy>

</order>

</bodyContent>

<serv:response>

<serv:result>FAILURE</serv:result>

<serv:reason>validation: unable to add 'orderBy' to &lt;order&gt; </serv:reason>

<serv:gsbStatus>PRIMARY</serv:gsbStatus>

<serv:exceptionID>999999</serv:exceptionID>

</serv:response>

Would anyone know the proper values available to the <orderBy> clause for Attendee History reports?

Thanks! /keith

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: