Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VPN/AnyConnect - End User FAQ/ User Guides

Stewart Amos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Experts,

My customer has asked if Cisco has any End User documentation on'how to set up/use' AnyConnect (for IOS, Android etc) that they can reuse/rebadge for their own deployment. 

I have found a range of Cisco 'documents' (very detailed/too complex), but little in the way of FAQ or simple 'How to' guides for end users. 

Has anyone got this type of documentation and would be happy to share, or can point me in the right direction. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please see resources on the AnyConnect community or the ISE Design & Integration Guides > Cisco AnyConnect for all how-tos and deployment guides. For mobile devices, AnyConnect should be easily found in the respective app stores. Download and connect to the customer's VPN headend. Assuming their users have the correct credentials, it should work.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please see resources on the AnyConnect community or the ISE Design & Integration Guides > Cisco AnyConnect for all how-tos and deployment guides. For mobile devices, AnyConnect should be easily found in the respective app stores. Download and connect to the customer's VPN headend. Assuming their users have the correct credentials, it should work.

Thanks Thomas,

This is great info.

Appreciate your support here.

Cheers Stew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: