Views
Helpful
Replies

How to replace the Self-Signed Certficate on APIC-EM 1.5

somesh123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I have Installed APIC-EM 1.5 in our lab, i am facing an issue with Self-signed Certificate on APIC-EM.

I Installed the APIC-EM with an IP:10.10.10.1, and later due to some reasons i changed the IP to 10.10.100.1, and the IP address change is successfull and its working fine.

Problem is after changing the IP i noticed that Certificate on APIC-EM still shows CN=10.10.10.1.

Due to this i am having a Problem in PnP deployment of ISR4431 router, the PnP Process stops at 20% and shows error in certificate authentication.

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have seen this before in my Lab, we need to re-initiate the process(reset config)  after changing the IP.

for now that is the only method fix me

BB

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community