Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi. I was wondering if you could help me with a query I have regarding the new version of DNA 2.3.3.5. And it is that, since I updated to this new version in a DNA in production, in the inventory part it shows me a new column of "EoX Status” If I pu...

cisco1.png cisco2.png

DNAC Installed Version: 2.3.5.5-70026Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 17.9.4aAXE 9120i, 9130We have about 10 employees in our office using DNAC at varying role assignment levels.I am Super-Administrator and handle most of the the WIFI related tasks. Of all the...

zero clients.jpg
jtpntx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am testing migrating a subnet into SD Access.  I have a subnet routed outside my fabric and I have a device inside my fabric on that subnet routed by the external gateway by handing off the address pool on a L2 VN.  This all works fine.I now want...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I need to install DNA Center OVA on VM. anyone who has documents with the VM specification requirements, installation procedure can help me here.Also if any one has a procedure to migrate data from Prime infra to DNAC VM can share it w...

ndahemmy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Friday, March 15, 2024 through Friday, April 5, 2024. Our colleagues Pandian Ponnuswamy, Gautami Sinai Neureker and Sankkar R will be wa...

pand.jpg akhi.jpg sankkar.jpg
Brooke Hammer by Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 13 Helpful votes