Views
Helpful
Replies

Import call studio workspace

Alimalzahrani
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I am trying to import workspace to call studi.

Call studio restart it self and nothing happen.

Can you help please

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

I've never tried switching workspaces before. I just tried it and while Studio did restart, after restarting the Navigator pane contained the apps from the new workspace.

If yours doesn't, look at the workspace folder and ensure it contains the .metadata folder and that the apps look like the following Studio version of the app (not the VxmlServer version).

What I recommend doing is to use File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace.
Browse to the workspace folder and press OK

Then you'll see a list of available Studio apps that you can import.

Select them all and press Finish or OK

(See snapshots)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

I've never tried switching workspaces before. I just tried it and while Studio did restart, after restarting the Navigator pane contained the apps from the new workspace.

If yours doesn't, look at the workspace folder and ensure it contains the .metadata folder and that the apps look like the following Studio version of the app (not the VxmlServer version).

What I recommend doing is to use File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace.
Browse to the workspace folder and press OK

Then you'll see a list of available Studio apps that you can import.

Select them all and press Finish or OK

(See snapshots)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: