cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Storing Webex personal rooms of colleagues in app

amit_kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Webex doesn’t allow storing frequently used personal rooms as shortcuts in app. If you want to join adhoc meetings, you have to type in the whole personal room link to join the meeting on go. Is it possible to give option for people to store personal room links in the app?

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The desktop app does allow for remembering recent personal rooms you attended sort of serving like a short cut. That's one way to handle this and the mobile app does the same. The new desktop app also then expands to show many such recent personal rooms sort of doubling up as a "speed dial" for PMR

It does show few but I noticed it only shows for the ones in the same account. I collaborate with people from other companies and they have their own webex account. Somehow it does not remember the personal rooms of other webex accounts.   

I haven’t tested it a lot but did you click on dots and then see the UI change to a bigger selection of PMR curious if you see it there.

Srini Kilambi

UC Solution Architect | CDW

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: