Helpful
Replies

UCCX 11.6, 11.5 labs - cannot connect to the hq-uccx.abc.inc

vbashin
Level 1
Level 1

Finesse experts - please help -

we cannot access Finesse in the UCCX 11.6, 11.5 labs

Starting yesterday , at ~ 6 pm I am not able to access the  hq-uccx.abc.inc (REST API port 8082)  via the Cisco VPN provided with the sandbox reservation. (please note it worked just fine all week long till yesterday evening with earlier UCCX reservations )

The VPN connects OK

Our log files show the following exception:

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. --->

System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'hq-uccx.abc.inc'

Attempt of accessing the Finesse from the browser gives the same result 

http://hq-uccx.abc.inc:8082/finesse/api/User/Agent001

Also, please note that we can access the sandbox from the same servers but with different vpn credentials acquired earlier this week.

We cancelled and re-booked the UCCX labs several times but it did not help.

Could it be that something has changed in the Cisco VPN and UCCX lab setup preventing us from talking to the Finesse ?

Any suggestions ?

Please advise,

Vladimir Bashin

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vladimir,

Can you try to re-book again? I just reserved a UCCX 11.6 sandbox and I didn't have any issues with hq-uccx.abc.inc. I was able to go to the desktop as well as perform the REST API requests.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise – rebooking didn’t help – I did it many times with no luck.

What did actually help is rereading the text regarding the Sandbox

I wonder whether that DNS thing had been added yesterday or it was always present ?

So if, with the Cisco VPN connected , the HVA fails to connect to the Finesse cloud lab with the NOT_REACHABLE status, you should configure the preferred DNS server on the virtual Cisco AnyConnect network interface

Do the following :

Hi,

The DNS information was always there, but I had never needed to do that. Not sure why it was working all this time for you and then all of a sudden it stopped. I'm glad that you are able to use the sandbox again.

Thanx,

Denise

Yes, something has changed yesterday at around 6 pm, I believe on your side. All earlier reservations worked fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: