cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WSDL not loading in Webservice Element in CVP(11.5)

Sowmiya J
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

We are trying to use the Webservice element in CVP and find that it is working fine in some cases and not working for other cases. We do not see any issue with the wsdl but CVP is throwing an error and is not even loading the wsdl. 

2 Replies 2

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

You can try downloading the WSDL file that does not work and saving as a off line text file and using "Load WSDL: File" option in Call Studio to upload the WSDL into CVP Call Studio Web Services Element and see if it works or not. If not - edit the file until it does work - i.e. find out where the issue it has with parsing it.

There is likely some debug you could do the help you diagnoise which part it fails to parse - but I am not sure off the top of my head. If are you are getting no where - you could open a Cisco TAC case and supply them with the WSDL text file.

It could be a Call Studio bug - which will require you to use a text file upload as a workaround - as per above - or get Cisco to fix - which will need you to open a TAC case.

Gerry

Hi gorourke,

Thanks for your answer.As you said i tried to edit the file.in my original file i have one XSD file which will include(import) one more XSD file.I have merged those two files and now the wsdl gets loaded successfully.Is there anything like Cisco call studio will not support nested XSD files

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: