Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse - Call Variable Layout

Hugo Thomaz
Spotlight
Spotlight

Dear,

I'm trying to set up new variable on the agent layout, but after of configured on Administrator Finesse, was configured the router script calling the new layout, but don't show the new layout after the enter of call.

I want a help to verify the to set up router script, is attached image.

finesse.png

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Did you make sure to add the ECC variable to the Expanded Call Variable List? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1161/Admin/guide/cfin_b_…

In my setup I have user.Layout (capital L) as per documentation. But documentation also mentions a lowercase l, so I am not sure it makes a difference.

Other than that, based off of your screenshot, it seems like everything is the same as I have it.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi, Thank you!

The your service is inbound or outbound? The my is outbound. There is diferent? is it to work on both type of service changing the layout?

The script I looked at on my system was for an inbound call, but I don't think it should make a difference that yours is outbound. But, maybe try to modify an inbound script and see if it does?

I checked the Finesse bugs and I don't see a bug for this.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: