Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE' posture module question.

kwakim@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

I've question for installing posture module. I set url redirection for posture of ISE. PC was installed by windows 7.

When PC download posture module through redirect url by ISE, Posture module can not install on PC

due to did not installed "VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5" certification and "VeriSign Universal Root Certification Authority". I can not find in document, why need to CA. anyone known it, Please explain it.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I moved your discussion from Identity Services Engine (ISE) to AnyConnect.

This is described in the doc bug CSCve69937, which added in the release notes for AC 4.5+ the following section:

Web Deploy of NAM, DART, ISE Posture, and/or Posture Fails with Signature/File Integrity Verification Error

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I moved your discussion from Identity Services Engine (ISE) to AnyConnect.

This is described in the doc bug CSCve69937, which added in the release notes for AC 4.5+ the following section:

Web Deploy of NAM, DART, ISE Posture, and/or Posture Fails with Signature/File Integrity Verification Error

pcarco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hsing is correct.   Obviously if you pre-deploy the modules you wouldn't run into it however since you are deploying via the web deploy method you must validate the source.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: