Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to get android jabber guest client APK

cshiyou
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi,

wondering where to download the android jabber guest client?

i tried to search in google play store.

but, there is not such app existed.

however, i can find iOS version in iOS app store.

please let me know where i can get the apk

yours

Alan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you referring to the Jabber Guest SDK for Android?  Go to this page (link below) and click on the Downloads menu, and select Jabber Guest SDK for Android.

Cisco Jabber Guest SDK

If you're talking about Guest Access, here's the link in the Play store:

Guest Access - Cisco Jabber – Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

npetrele
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you referring to the Jabber Guest SDK for Android?  Go to this page (link below) and click on the Downloads menu, and select Jabber Guest SDK for Android.

Cisco Jabber Guest SDK

If you're talking about Guest Access, here's the link in the Play store:

Guest Access - Cisco Jabber – Android Apps on Google Play

thanks Nicholas,

your answer is very helpful.

actually, we are trying to install this app to DX80.

but, when use DX80 built-in google play to install the app, we found a notification "app is not compatible with the device"

Dx80 is android 4.1.1. but, according to JG developer guide, JG android SDK support from Android 4.0.3 (API Level 15) or later.

do you have any idea?

by the way, i just compiled the SDK and deployed the SDK sample APK to DX80. but, it looks like DX80 CPU is very weak.

after i activated SDK app video call, the DX80 CPU utilization jumped up to 90%.

I suggest you ask these questions in the DX forums, here:

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/collaboration/end-points/dx-series

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I can address the Android version compatibility and hardware issues.

Hi! Unfortunately, it seems like the Android Jabber Guest client is not available in the Google Play Store. However, you can try searching for the APK file of the app on third-party app stores or websites that provide APK downloads. It's important to be cautious when downloading APK files from external sources, as they may contain harmful software or viruses. To ensure the safety of your device, only download APK files from trusted and reputable sources. You may also consider reaching out to the developer of the app to see if they can provide a safe download link for the Android Jabber Guest client.

farwaarubab
Level 1
Level 1

The Android Jabber Guest Client APK can typically be found on the official website of the Jabber Guest client or on the Google Play Store. However, it's important to note that the Jabber Guest client is a Cisco product and may only be available for download through Cisco's official channels.

To download the Jabber Guest Client APK from the Google Play Store, you can search for "Jabber Guest" in the Play Store app on your Android device, and then follow the instructions to download and install the app.

For Android APK, you can download unlimited mod apk games.

The Android Jabber Guest Client APK can usually be found on the official website of the Jabber Guest client or the Google Play Store. Please note that the Jabber Guest client is a Cisco product and may only be accessible through Cisco's official channels.

To download the Jabber Guest Client APK from the Google Play Store, search for "Jabber Guest" in the Play Store app on your Android device, and follow the instructions for downloading and installing the app.

Additionally, you can download the Any Call MOD APK for Android.

johncrazu
Level 1
Level 1

It appears that the Android Jabber Guest client is not available on the Google Play Store at the moment. This could be due to various reasons, such as the app being temporarily removed or undergoing updates.

To obtain the APK for the Android Jabber Guest client, you may need to explore alternative sources. However, it is important to exercise caution when downloading APK files from third-party websites, as they may pose security risks. It is recommended to only download APK files from trusted sources to ensure the safety of your device.

I suggest reaching out to the official support or customer service channels of the Jabber Guest client to inquire about the availability of the Android version and for guidance on where to download the APK Note this apk is also available in korean version 먹튀검증사이트 They will be able to provide you with the most accurate information and assist you further with obtaining the app for your Android device.