Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Community account transfer

Hello,

I am trying to migrate my CISCO Community profile to another login I have. The login I am using now is under my old jobs email. I do not ant to lose any of my stats, accolades, or achievements. Also any notifications I have wont be sent to me as I no longer have access to that email. My account is locked in that I cannot change my email. I have contacted CISCO support two ways. One of the ways was through CISCOs smartsheet form. Its been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything. The other way was I emailed Cisco.com Support <web-help@cisco.com> and explained the issue and they requested I post on this form for help.

Does anyone know how to "self migrate" a CISCO community profile to another CISCO community account under my other login? I have both of my community IDs and URLs.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shazubai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello David,

We could possibly assist you to merge your old cisco community profile to new cisco community profile.
Could you please share your email IDs associated with your old profile and new profile to cisco-community@external.cisco.com

Regards,
Zubair

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

shazubai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello David,

We could possibly assist you to merge your old cisco community profile to new cisco community profile.
Could you please share your email IDs associated with your old profile and new profile to cisco-community@external.cisco.com

Regards,
Zubair

Quick Links