cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System name in ISE Reports

rwehe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

My customer has a few different requirements for reports to be generated within their ISE deployment.

We need a report that has a list of all endpoints that failed posture and for what reason. We have been able to generate one that only contains the user's username (identity) and the Endpoint ID (MAC address). We need a report that includes the endpoint's system name (hostname) as a field.

In ISE 2.3 P3 I navigate to Operations > Reports > Reports > Endpoints and Users > Posture Assessment by Endpoint

I do not see the option to add the system name or hostname as a column for this report, however if I click details on one of the logged endpoints a new tab opens and I can see the System name field. Since this system name is somewhere in the database I'm wondering how we can have it included in an ISE report.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is something we would have to build into the UI. Please reach out to the PM team to file an enhancement request.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is something we would have to build into the UI. Please reach out to the PM team to file an enhancement request.

Regards,

-Tim