cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Upgrade

NICOL DUNLOP
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client with Attendant Console Enterprise Edition Ver 8.x without UCSS.  I need to add an additional operator license, however as AC 8.x is EoS this would need to be a second AC cluster running AC9.x or 10.x (not ideal).

Is there a migration SKU that allows me to upgrade the existing AC 8.x licenses allowing me to have a single AC cluster or do I have to buy new licenses for the existing operators ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mawindha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If they are up to at least version 8.6.2 they can upgrade to Cisco UAC Advanced 10.x by purchasing an a la carte upgrade. The SKU is: 

L-CUAC10ADV-U-AC=

The quantity ordered should match the number of existing Licenses on the customers current Enterprise server.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a partner you probably want to open a case with pre-sales, the focus of this forum is mainly technical.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

mawindha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If they are up to at least version 8.6.2 they can upgrade to Cisco UAC Advanced 10.x by purchasing an a la carte upgrade. The SKU is: 

L-CUAC10ADV-U-AC=

The quantity ordered should match the number of existing Licenses on the customers current Enterprise server.

Thanks,

Matt