Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC Question

benolyndav
Level 4
Level 4

HI

I see in our DNAc that in Inventory we can add FMC devices now,  Can anyone tell me if I can still add them when the FMC is not part of the SD Access, and if so when added what am I able to do to the FMC once added , also is it no disruptive adding the FMC.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yinsu2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi benolyndav,
DNAC supports the integration of FMC even if FMC is not part of the SD Access. You can refer to "Manage Firepower Management Center" in the user guide to add the FMC to the inventory so that the FTD devices managed by FMC will be added to inventory automatically. The supported devices are FTD 1K,2K,4K,9K and VFTD appliances. Please note that FTD HA pair is supported from DNAC version 2.3.7.x.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

yinsu2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi benolyndav,
DNAC supports the integration of FMC even if FMC is not part of the SD Access. You can refer to "Manage Firepower Management Center" in the user guide to add the FMC to the inventory so that the FTD devices managed by FMC will be added to inventory automatically. The supported devices are FTD 1K,2K,4K,9K and VFTD appliances. Please note that FTD HA pair is supported from DNAC version 2.3.7.x.