cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling a number using jabberguest sandbox

vivekse
Level 1
Level 1

I am set to try out Jabber Guest as a probable solution for our client needs. But before I set up my own JabberGuest server and deploy the .ova file, I want to see a working demo of how things will look like, once I am done setting up server and putting all the configurations in place.

I stumbled upon this link (https://jabberguestsandbox.cisco.com/call/5555) which gives me an idea as to how the video call would look like, but when I replaced '5555' with any Cisco employee's phone number (from cisco directory), I am not able to get through, I get an error. Am I doing something wrong? I really want to see a live video chat happening. Any ideas/pointers how to go about doing that?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Jabber Guest sandbox UC system is isolated (not connected to the Cisco internal UC system), so you can only dial DNs of devices that are also part of the sandbox lab.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Jabber Guest sandbox UC system is isolated (not connected to the Cisco internal UC system), so you can only dial DNs of devices that are also part of the sandbox lab.

Thanks David.