cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvn43779 - Mac_webexapp Outlook 16.20 (181120) has compatibility issue with verion <= 33.6.4 - 4

Jayhoo
Level 1
Level 1

Any iteration of Mac Outlook 16.20+ will not work with any current variant of WebEx Meetings App, even the update that was just released hours ago.

9 Replies 9

carlosrua28
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried quitting Cisco Webex Meetings and Outlook and starting Outlook before starting Cisco Webex Meetings?

Funny, I've done a different variation to that - I've quit both, opened WebEx first, then Outlook - It'll work properly 25% of the time.  When I try to open Outlook first, it'll either give me the same incompatibility error message or simply crash Outlook.

I opened a support case and got a response telling me to download an attached newer client, but nothing was attached. 

Have you tried installing the 39.2.1.5 version of Webex meetings. You can get it from here https://join-test.webex.com/webappng/sites/join-test/dashboard/download.

Just installed 39.2.2.4 from the link that carlosrua28 posted.

This worked!

No dice for me fresh install of Mojave 10.14.4 running Outlook 365 16.25 (19040100) with Webex 39.2.4.2.  I can start either program in either order its never worked for me.

I was able to get this working by toggling the plugin agent in privacy and security Attached are snap shots, i hope this helps others

Starting Outlook before WebEx worked for me. Thank you.

JMonty
Level 1
Level 1

This is super annoying and going on for way too long not to be resolved by now!

satroutr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Same issue with outlook version 16.23 and webex version 39.1.6.4 on mac