cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Insufficient Permissions to View Bug

sandor.balogh
Level 4
Level 4
I ran into a problem for the very first time, I haven't encountered this before. From the Jabber release notes I was trying to access one of the caveats (CSCuv50354), and the bug toolkit returned: "Insufficient Permissions to View Bug". I am logged in, and I never had an issue accessing bug details before. Anyone's seen something similar, or might know how to solve this? thanks, Sandor
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You cant solve it see it plenty times before on bugs just gone live  , basically it means bug is still being worked on by DE team there is no fix yet and its not been made public, so only internal Cisco staff can view it. You could raise it with TAC and they can contact DE to see if there is anything they can release to you , sometimes you get lucky other times you will be shot down depending on the bug itself

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You cant solve it see it plenty times before on bugs just gone live  , basically it means bug is still being worked on by DE team there is no fix yet and its not been made public, so only internal Cisco staff can view it. You could raise it with TAC and they can contact DE to see if there is anything they can release to you , sometimes you get lucky other times you will be shot down depending on the bug itself