cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When will Catalyst 1000 be allowed into Catalyst Center family?

killroy
Level 1
Level 1

DNA/Catalyst Center is a great tool for surveillance and managing the network. But why cant we connect Catalyst 1000 switches to the Catalyst Center ????????

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@killroy wrote:
managing the network

DNAC is not something one uses to manages anyone's network.  Even some people from Cisco agree: 

@edust wrote:
The Cisco Catalyst Center is a tool designed for many things, network control, assurance, analytics, troubleshooting, and deployment to name a few but it is not a monitoring tool. This is because of multiple reasons but generally if a device were to "go down" we should expect that the Cisco Catalyst Center will not report it for about 5 minutes. In a monitoring tool, this would be measured in seconds.

Hi
Yes i know. But my question was if anybody new if Catalyst 1000 switches will be able to be integrated to the Catalyst Center like 9200 9300 and other catalyst switches.

@killroy wrote:
But my question was if anybody new if Catalyst 1000 switches will be able to be integrated to the Catalyst Center 

I have provided the answer in a Bug ID (and a screenshot).  Read the Bug ID.