Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex REST API: Retrieve Meeting by Meeting link or Meeting number

Hello, 

I'm doing a little research here, by means of possible WebEx integration options, namely - Outlook integration. 

So there are 2 questions that I have now:

1. Is there any way to retrieve meeting by the meetingLink or meetingNumber (that are provided within the MS GraphAPI payload, pretty much matches the invite email information) using WebEx REST API, or is there a way to retrieve the meetingId using any of those means? 

2. It's not 100% clear to me just yet, but in order to being able to retrieve meetings (using Integration OAuth) is it implied that the user that has created an Integration App is supposed to be invited to such meetings? I have given all the necessary permissions, but out of the description, it's not 100% clear if the Integration App is going to have access to all the resources (i.e meetings/participants) within the organization, or only those that this very user is a part of. 

Thank you!   

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @MaksymRossiitsev,

I would post a copy of this discussion in the Cisco Community, under Webex for Developers:
https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-for-developers/bd-p/disc-webex-developers

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @MaksymRossiitsev,

I would post a copy of this discussion in the Cisco Community, under Webex for Developers:
https://community.cisco.com/t5/webex-for-developers/bd-p/disc-webex-developers

Hello @Alex Stevenson 

Sure, thanks for letting me know! I believe I have already gotten a response to this one, I have initially posted in a wrong section (sorry) but wasn't sure how to close it right away. I will accept your comment as a solution to close this now. 

Thank you!  

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you!