cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber Video Login failed

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

I have a VCS control x8.1 and jabber video 4.8, when i am trying to login i get "Connection rejected by server". I have entered the SIP domain and Internal Server in Sign-in setting in jabber video correcty. 

Things that i have done in VCS control are created local authentication database for a user, also a FindMe account for the same user. I even tried creating Allow list and enabled it to check whether it works but still same error. 

Can anyone help me out with this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

The issue is solved after I disable the 2nd interface which is necessary but created by mistake. The issue is because VCS don't know which interface to use to send response.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hello,

What do you see in VCS event log ?

Event log shows sshd events, not about registration events.

You need to check firewall settings between Jabber_PC and VCS. VCS always show registration attempts in his event log.

Getting registration event logs for other connected devices but not for Jabber Video. Also Jabber PCs firewall is off.

srivatsan04
Level 1
Level 1

The issue is solved after I disable the 2nd interface which is necessary but created by mistake. The issue is because VCS don't know which interface to use to send response.