Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx error on Mac - Cannot verify account

SCramer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm working as IT support in a company that has several employees using Mac, running Sierra or High Sierra.  On Jabber ( Version 11.8.1 ) half of them has everyday - if not various times a day - an error message : Cannot verify your account. Please contact your administrator.

This comes from WebEx, so we go to jabber preferences -> meetings -> edit meeting site and put our password again. But the error message keeps showing after half a day or the next day.

I've seen some thread saying that it may come from certificate. But the solution was, in my humble opinion, quite "old" as it implicated a Capitan certificate. 

Is there any way to solve this issue ? Why is it affecting certain colleagues and not the other ones ? 

I had the issue before and after a while it stopped..without me doing anything.  

Kind of driving me crazy. Will greatly appreciate help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Samir

2 Replies 2

Hi @SCramer,

what happen when an User (that is having the problem) start to use the computer of another User (that is not having the problem)?

If the error message stops, then you should double check for any differences between the users' computers.

Hope this helps,

Marcelo Morais

Hi @Marcelo Morais  thanks for your reply.

We did the test and it didn't change nothing. Still the same error.

Best regards.