cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco agent competence level unable to change

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

When I try to change the competence level of agents from default 5 to anyother value and save, it just goes back to 5, not changing. Anyone faced this issue before ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'll ask it again...

Are you sure that you are clicking on an individual skill in the list before selecting a service level? It's set per-skill, not for the agent as a whole.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What browser are you using, did you try a different browser?

Chris

We got confirmation from customer just now that they tried with different browser, but the issue is still there. Any other possibilities ?

Can you please restart CCX Database service on Publisher followed by subscriber and check, Please let me know CCX Version.

Please collect the Engine logs.

SIVANESAN R

I tried to restart CCX database service on both the servers, also restarted the servers but no luck.. Any advice please ??

Any body faced similar issue before ??

Please replicate the scenario and update Engine and Database logs for that particular time frame, Hope Database service is active on the cluster.

SIVANESAN R

Hi

Are you sure that you are clicking on an individual skill in the list before selecting a service level? It's set per-skill, not for the agent as a whole.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I have replicated the scenario, please find the attached RTMT logs for the instant 5:45 PM

In MIVR logs, I can see the you have updated sanjay Pub: 49092: Aug 25 17:44:46.417 GST %MIVR-SS_RM-6-ACTION_ON_RESOURCE:An action has been taken on this resource: Module Name=RM component,An action taken on this resource=Updating,The resource ID=sanjay In subcriber i see multiple message the the updation happen multiple time starting from 17:12 PM Line 2341: 2340: Aug 24 17:12:57.016 GST %MIVR-SS_RM-6-ACTION_ON_RESOURCE:An action has been taken on this resource: Module Name=RM component,An action taken on this resource=Updating,The resource ID=sanjay Please send the screenshot of uccx admin page where you are seeing the skill competancy level of sanjay

I'll ask it again...

Aaron

You are right, i was doing it before selecting the particular assigned skills. Thanks, appreciate it !!!

Embarrassingly I once raised a TAC case for the same problem, so it's very reassuring when other people make the same mistake :-)

Aaron

Just had the same problem, fixed now thanks!

Edit: Gave 5 stars