Views
Helpful
Replies

error "403 (forbidden)" occur when I try to load permalink using javascript

lamtungnew
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have a problem and I hope someone can give me advices. I try to load a permalink (result is xml format) in a javascript to customize that xml so that I can filter some information from that permarlink. But when I try to load the permalink, the error "403 (forbidden)" occur and I can not load the xml detail from the permalink. Could any one give me some advices please ? I would be very glad. Thanks for reading my question.error forbidden.png

3 Replies 3

It looks like the permissions are wrong on the report you are linking to. All Users need access to run the report. Are you able to view the permalink in a browser that is not logged into CUIC?

-Jameson

-Jameson

Yeah, I have to loggin into CUIC before getting the report. Is there any reason else for this case? Am I able to access it without loggin? I embed the permalink in javascript file to filter the xml result but I can not get the xml result whet I get the above the error.

If you want your JavaScript to be able to access the XML permalink, the simplest way to do this would be to edit the Report and change the "All Users" permissions to "Execute".

-Jameson

-Jameson