Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse - Report Error

Quintin.Mayo
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

We have a user when they log into Finesse they receive "Error loading report", message. Do anyone know why this user is receiving this error? Screenshot attached below. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

14 Replies 14

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Did they accept the the browser pop up to receive/allow notifications from UCCX?

Anyone else having the same issue or just that user?

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

I'm having this issue too with a single user.  And it follows the user to different computers.  Did you resolve this?

You didn't mention what system, but if UCCE for instance, double check what team the agent is a part of. As a test, move agent to another team where person always works. It may be that the layout/reports for the "bad agent" are not set up correctly like the good agent's team is.

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

It's UCCX.  There is a single team, and this agent is set up exactly like the others. 

Can they try it with different browsers, and make sure they've cleared cache/cookies/history, in case it is something with their browser profile following them?
Along the same lines, if a "good" agent goes to where it wasn't working, I'm guessing it works? So basically tied to the "bad" user's login, wherever they go?

Yep...we've tried different browsers, different computers, etc.  All have the same behavior for this one agent.  I remember seeing something like this before and the fix was to restart the notification service.  I was also considering rebooting the cluster, but both are quite intrusive....

I am having this issue. What was the resolution?

@Jerrytech1 we did a full reboot of the UCCX cluster, and the issue went away.  Customer is not on the latest SU/ES, and I advised them that they really need to consider getting these applied for reasons such as this.  

Jerrytech1
Level 1
Level 1

The fix for this without rebooting anything is to login to CUIC. Select Configure>Users. Select the user from the list. Under User Information check Report Designer and Dashboard designer. (Should be on by default). Under Assign User Group the user must have at least Agents and All Users added.

Hi Mr. JerryTech1,
Thank you so much for the nice info. Yes exactly one of our user was removed from the resource group. So by applying the above setting the agent is now able to see the reporting window, incoming calls now can come and user can see all the details. 

KhammariAsma
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have the same problem with my UCCX 12.5.

You were able to save the problem ?

The fix for this without rebooting anything is to login to CUIC. Select Configure>Users. Select the user from the list. Under User Information check Report Designer and Dashboard designer. (Should be on by default). Under Assign User Group the user must have at least Agents and All Users added.

Hello,

I already tried that but still the same error message

Try browser developer mode and see if they provide any pointers?

-Senthil