cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to filter out my own replies from Twitter feed contacts?

Is it possible to filter out replies tweeted by my own Twitter account?

By Default, it seems that if I have a Twitter Account feed configured and someone mentions my Account, these mentions are shown as unread contacts. If I reply to such a contact, my reply is also shown as unread contact.

I'd like to get rid of those replies on SocialMiner contact list and only show contacts generated by someone else.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Timo,

You might want to turn on the Author filter for your campaign. 'The author filter allows you to exclude social contacts created by specific authors from being included in a campaign. For example, you may want to filter out your own posts or posts from team members.'

Hope this helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

snandi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Timo,

You might want to turn on the Author filter for your campaign. 'The author filter allows you to exclude social contacts created by specific authors from being included in a campaign. For example, you may want to filter out your own posts or posts from team members.'

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, had a look at that option, but that would mean that I have to list agents handling social contacts, right? That would mean extra admin work.