cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Migrating to CVP 9.0.1

Ron Nelson
Level 5
Level 5

We are in the process of migrating from 8.5.1 to 9.0.1 and we're running into some start up errors on the VXML Server.  When loading the gate way adapters the system throws an AbstractErrorMethod.  Here's the details.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.audium.browser.ciscospeechv21.voiceelement.MiscVoiceElementUtilCiscoSpeechV21.setGrammarURLDirectory(Ljava/lang/String;)V

This is found in the startup error log and also in the stdout log of vxm lserver\tomcat directory.

When attempting to place a call we receive an error message from the vxml server and also see the following in the logs located in cisco\cvp\logs\vxml

12: 10.140.219.31: Aug 14 2014 12:57:42.282 -0600: %CVP_9_0_VXML_SERVER-7-HANDLED_EXCEPTION: {Thrd=http-7000-Processor24} Request rejected due to initialization errors.

For clarification purposes we are running this in evaluation mode as we've had trouble getting our nps license straightened out but I believe I should be able to run everything in evaluation mode for 30 ports and 30 days.

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ron,

As you have already opened a TAC case for the people who may come across this thread request to refer "CVP Solution Migration  Compatibility" for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Currently the proposed solution from TAC is to uninstall and start over, apparently there may have been some errors with the install.  The engineer I'm working with stated that there were two other cases with similar issues. I will follow up if this does end up being the resolution.